Lisa Shaw offers the following Counselling Services:
- Individual Counselling: 1-1 counselling
- Attachment Counselling: refers to our ability to form emotional bonds and empathic relationships with others.Insecure attachment may lead to attachment issues and difficulty forming relationships throughout life.
- Counselling young people aged 10+
- Email/SKYPE Counselling: a safe and secure way for those that prefer not to have face-to-face or skype sessions. It often helps to refer back to written advice.
- Solution-Focused Brief counselling to Employee Assistance Programmes: intended to help employees deal with personal problems that may impact their work performance, health and well-being.
- Integrative Counsellor: Integrative counselling is a combined approach to psychotherapy that brings together different elements of specific therapies.
Rachel Butcher offers the following Counselling Service:
- Individual Counselling: 1-1 counselling, within a premises and outdoors.
- Outdoor Counselling is a healthy way to work through issues you are struggling with. My work outdoors connects the experience of breathing, moving and being in the natural world. Counselling takes the form of walking and talking.
- Abuse/Trauma Counselling: helping men and women to reframe the trauma in their life and begin to move on.
- Counselling young people aged 10+: focusing on play, using materials, building relationships and working with parents.
- Email/SKYPE/VSEE Counselling: a safe and secure way for those that prefer not to have face-to-face sessions.
- Workplace/Corporate counselling: to support employees experiencing psychological distress that is affecting their health, wellbeing, work attendance or their abilities to perform their work duties. Sessions are delivered at our Studio in Leek or on-site counselling at your organisation.
- Call us now: Rachel: 07855652753, Lisa 07807 204412
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org