Lisa offers the following Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent Services:
- Individual Counselling: 1-1 counselling at our Studio
- Attachment Counselling: refers to our ability to form emotional bonds and empathic relationships with others. Insecure attachment may lead to attachment issues and difficulty forming relationships throughout life.
- Counselling young people aged 10+
- Solution-Focused Brief counselling to Employee Assistance Programmes: intended to help employees deal with personal problems that may impact their work performance, health and well-being.
- Integrative Counsellor: Integrative counselling is a combined approach to psychotherapy that brings together different elements of specific therapies.
- Call Lisa on 07807204412/Email: email@example.com
Rachel offers the following Staffordshire and Stoke -on-Trent Services:
- Individual Counselling: 1-1 counselling at our Studio and outdoors working through issues such as relationship problems, anxiety, stress, depression, trauma, parenting, addictions, control, burn-out, mid-life change, illness and bereavement/loss.
- Walk and Talk Therapy is a healthy way to work through issues you are struggling with. My work outdoors connects the experience of breathing, moving and being in the natural world. Counselling takes the form of walking and talking.
- Abuse/Trauma Counselling: helping you to reframe the trauma in your life and begin to move on.
- Counselling young people aged 10+: focusing on play, using materials, building relationships and working with parents.
- Workplace/Corporate counselling: to support employees experiencing psychological distress that is affecting their health, wellbeing, work attendance or their abilities to perform their work duties. Sessions are delivered at our Studio in Leek or on-site counselling at your organisation.
- Call now: Rachel: 07855652753 for initial consultation, Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
On the Horizon Counselling Services CIC 11688279
Studio 3, The Foxlowe Arts Centre, Stockwell Street, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 6AD